Europa-List: Fuel System

Subject: Europa-List: Fuel System
From: dvdpar@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:10:42
I have installed my fuel system xx months ago in the belief that scrapping the
two Europa Filters in the cockpit and replacing them with a single?Andair
Gascolator
under the rear baggage shelf together with the pump will be OK. The supply
is from the 'two tanks' to an Andair Selector taking one line to the Gascolator
then to the pump. I think other builders have done similar things.
I was wondering if there is a Official or?Club?MOD. for this type of system (Can
not find one)?or is it considered a Minor Mod.? that will be ok'd by the
Inspector?
Dave Park?? Bld 371.? (90%?? Engine on the way)
Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and store photos
and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite
artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.