RE: Europa-List: Switzerland, EAS Fly-In August, 17. - 19.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Switzerland, EAS Fly-In August, 17. - 19.
From: Kurt A. Schumacher <Kurt.Schumacher@schumi.ch>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 21:51:57

Hello Gert,
All,

Any class of accommodation available around Lausanne Le Blecherette airfield.
The
local EAS team will take care of all EAS Fly-In
friends looking for a hotel of the preferred class on demand on-site.

If you like to place a reservation - probably at a special place (and there are
plenty in Lausanne and along the Lake of Geneva!)
contact direct http://www.lausanne-tourisme.ch/ . Will you guide more old
friends from Denmark to Switzerland again?

Have a safe flight!

-Kurt.

PS. Bob, no worries - there will be two nice Rallies in Switzerland next year,
one in spring, one in summer; too!