Re: Europa-List: removal of nylon outrigger legs

Subject: Re: Europa-List: removal of nylon outrigger legs
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 12:31:10

Nylon expands when it absorbs moisture. So you could try drying them
for a few days. However, I found that the nylon legs supplied with the
kit were slightly larger in diameter than the OR1 and Or3 sockets.  I
had to shave off on a lathe to get it to fit properly. If you forced
them in, it may be impossible to remove. The only alternative would be
to cut off the legs and drill out the nylon. I would try the drying
option first.