Re: Europa-List: Rough River vs. Zurich, Switzerland

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rough River vs. Zurich, Switzerland
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 20:29:05

Bob
well, you can always go to the canard fly in end of the month! That was
the inspiration for this one
Graham

Robert Borger wrote:

> John & fellow Europaphiles,
>
> Darn John,  now you make me feel real bad that I can't make it.  I'd dearly
> like
to be there for your entire presentation.  Unfortunately, I have to be on
an airliner for Zurich, Saturday morning September 1st.  Since this is our 35th
Anniversary trip, it's not something I can shuffle around and still keep peace
in the family.  I want to ensure that my better half continues to support my
aviation habit, so we go to Switzerland.

> I hope we North American Europa owners and flyers can make this an annual
> event
as I plan to fly N914XL to Rough River next year if it goes again.

> Y'all have a great time.  Someone be sure to take pics and post them somewhere
on Europa-Owners.org

> Now, are there any Swiss Europa aviators who would care to visit with some
> U.S.
Europa aviators?  I will be arriving in Zurich early on the morning of September
2nd.  We will be driving to Basel on the 3rd.

--
Graham Singleton

Tel: +441629820187
Mob: +447739582005