Europa-List: Rough River vs. Zurich, Switzerland

Subject: Europa-List: Rough River vs. Zurich, Switzerland
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 09:46:40

John & fellow Europaphiles,

Darn John,  now you make me feel real bad that I can't make it.  I'd dearly like
to be there for your entire presentation.  Unfortunately, I have to be on an
airliner for Zurich, Saturday morning September 1st.  Since this is our 35th
Anniversary trip, it's not something I can shuffle around and still keep peace
in the family.  I want to ensure that my better half continues to support my
aviation habit, so we go to Switzerland.

I hope we North American Europa owners and flyers can make this an annual event
as I plan to fly N914XL to Rough River next year if it goes again.

Y'all have a great time.  Someone be sure to take pics and post them somewhere
on Europa-Owners.org

Now, are there any Swiss Europa aviators who would care to visit with some U.S.
Europa aviators?  I will be arriving in Zurich early on the morning of September
2nd.  We will be driving to Basel on the 3rd.

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger
Europa XS - N914XL
cell:  817-992-1117