RE: Europa-List: New 914 won't "kill" on either ignition circuit....

Subject: RE: Europa-List: New 914 won't "kill" on either ignition circuit....
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 10:55:20

I checked with my Rotax guy in Canada and he says to check the installation
manual to insure you have the proper connections. You should have gotten a
bag of parts with the proper pin to connect to your grounding wire and
insert into the top right corner of the 6 pin module plug. That should be
the only "empty" connection left after plugging together. If you don't have
the manual you can down load it at Rotax. Maybe you have done this already.
Good luck again.
Jerry