Re: Europa-List: First flight

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First flight
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwmsystems.fi>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 23:19:28

Great Jos - warmest congratulations!

Now there are two Europas flying fast in the Northernmost sky.
Lets formulate a squadron of two Finnish Europas
(both are Monos of course just for creating some extra testosteron).
I hardly can wait some formation flying with two OH-registered Europas.

Lets keep our Europas in one piece (when flying).

You are living just now through one of the most thrilling moment in mans
life.
You deserve it - you are worth of it. I will tell below a little story of
Jos w my eyes.

He called me about 5 years ago and asked if he can come and visit my
project.
After some weeks he called me and he was here in Lempaala.
In my workshop he decided "I am going to build an Europa".
After some months he called me he has picked up whole kit from England by
car.
After some some months he called me he has completed his flying licence in
Florida.
After some months he called me he has converted it to the Finnish version.

His building speed has been breathtaking and it inspired also me to complete
the
rest 90% after 90% was already done. Thank You.

Raimo
===
Europa Mono, 16 hrs and 68 landings so far and feels very good
Cessna C172, forced landing to the forest in EFRU 2/7/2007 but I was very
lucky
Beech C18, standing quietly and waiting for some mercy