Europa-List: Stade Fly-In Sept. 1-2

Subject: Europa-List: Stade Fly-In Sept. 1-2
From: Europa91 <Eupa91@gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 03:48:39

The Europa Fly-In in Stade (EDHS, near Hamburg) this year will take place
Saturday
to Sunday, September 1 to 2. Together with the local flying club Luftsportverein
Guenther Grnhoff we would be glad to meet as many Europa flyers and friends
as possible to come. We will have dinner on Saturday evening in nearby
Agathenburg
as usual. Accomodation can also be provided upon request. Please inform
us on participation per email (see below) so we can make adequate provisions.

Erich Gabbe, Kit no 91, still building
Europa91@gmx.de

Read this topic online here: