Re: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Tailplane - Mod 73
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 09:10:43
Does anybody know the exact diameter of the tailplane torque tube (ours
is circa 1994 - Kit 49).

In the absence of a torque tube I would have thought a piece of Jewsons
drainpipe built up (to the correct diameter) with electricians tape
would do the job.

With hindsight we could have done Mod 62 and Mod 73 at the same time
while the tube was out of the tailplane.

Carl Pattinson

G-LABS