RE: Europa-List: Proposed Doth for William

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Proposed Doth for William
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:22:59
Hi Bryan

Kate and I get married at the end of July and will then be away in USA
and
Canada on holiday for most of August, but let us know when the DOTH is
scheduled to take place and we do our very best to attend if we are back
in
the country. If not we will certainly be thinking of you all.

Kind Regards

Alan

   _____