Europa-List: Proposed Doth for William

Subject: Europa-List: Proposed Doth for William
From: bryan allsop <bryanallsop@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:01:26
For those who may be wondering if there has been any more progress with the
 proposed Doth to recognise William's participation in the Europa scene, he
re is an update.

We will be having one. To allow working members to join in, Paddy Clarke an
d I will arrange for it to take place on the first appropriate Sunday. With
 so many Europas being grounded waiting for something to happen with the pi
p pin problem, we cannot be more specific, and the days keep ticking by. We
 have decided to wait until everyone is flying again before making any more
 plans.

The proposed venue is Shobdon, north of Hereford. This is the a fairly cent
ral airfield, close to William's area, and I understand that Paul was a mem
ber there. It is likely that Shobdon will be offering a free landing for th
e occasion.

Regards to all.

Bryan Allsop
PC Magazine=92s 2007 editors=92 choice for best web mail=97award-winning Wi
ndows Live Hotmail.
ration_HMWL_mini_pcmag_0707