Re: Europa-List: Fuel filters

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel filters
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 07:50:05

Steve...thanks so much for staying on this topic...everytime I reread
my original post, it sounds cockier and cockier, much to my chagrin. I
take it that your "burble" was found to have been caused by tank debris
(?).
Do you still have the Europa filters upstream of the selector? Could
you explain your reasoning for putting the Frams downstream of the
selector?

Fred