RE: Europa-List: Tailplane design

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tailplane design
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 17:13:04
Vaughn,

Are you sure you mean TP6 retention?  My understanding is that a tight fit
at TP6 is not desireable because it can transfer loads to TP6 if there is
play at other points in the sytem and this can lead to TP6 disbonding from
the tail plane.

Your method may be more appropriate at the TP12/ TP14 locations, which is, I
suspect what you really meant.

Regards

Brian Davies

   _____