Re: Europa-List: Re: 180 turns

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: 180 turns
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 01:12:25

William
I wouldn't call it ignorance! There is no such thing as a silly
question.  (unless you already know the answer)
First set up the stall strips to the factory spec which I think is in
the Owners Manual (?)
If one wing drops consistently raise the stall strip on the other wing
in small increments until both wings drop at the same time.
You could raise both stall strips to achieve a gentle mush at the stall
but there will be a performance price to pay, as already someone said,
increased minimum speed.
Graham