Europa-List: 6 Nations Tour

Subject: Europa-List: 6 Nations Tour
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 23:05:13

All those who have expressed an opinion agree that William Mills would have
wanted us to continue flying so I am planning for the 6 Nations tour to go
ahead, but with dates slightly modified from those previously advertised. I
now plan starting two days later than advertised on Saturday 23 June, and to
finish on or by Sunday 1st July. The start date clashes with the AGM, with
apologies!  At the moment we look like being a pretty select group of three
aeroplanes. Anyone interested in joining contact me by email or tel 01454
260542
Regards,  David Joyce