Re: Europa-List: woodcomp propellers

Subject: Re: Europa-List: woodcomp propellers
From: DaveMiller@avivacanada.com
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:25:35
Ferg,

I think its more likely that they have closed for vacation, or perhaps
Jiri is away.

If you don't get the info sooner, I will check this weekend and see what
bolts have been used on my controller.
I've got a selection of brass instrument mounting screws and also some of
the quick mount instrument backing plates from Aircraft Spruce, if you get
desperate for a solution.

Dave

"Fergus Kyle" <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Sent by: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
06/13/2007 11:05 AM
Please respond to
europa-list@matronics.com

"EUROPALIST" <europa-list@matronics.com>
cc

Subject
Europa-List: woodcomp propellers

Hello,
                 A further message about my last request, regarding
missing parts..
                 To sum up, I have emailed the firm, and so has the
Canadian agent.
My email went out 06JUN07. They have not answered. I have telephoned twice
(last week) with no reply - no one home. Same again today at 1400GMT.
                 These symptoms are exactly the same as Europa's in 2003.
.......Is
there a pattern here?
Happy Landings
Ferg