RE: Europa-List: Transition Training for Monowheel Builders

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Transition Training for Monowheel Builders
From: glenn crowder <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:04:42

Hey Bob, I have an instructor who makes his living doing first test flights
 on
dozens of experimentals in my area (Denver).  He did the test flying, check
ed
me out and did my TW sign off.  Very helpful plus a great guy!  Do your
aerobatic and mountain check rides while your'e at it!

                                          Glenn> From: rlborger@mac.com> Su
bject: Europa-List: Transition Training for Monowheel Builders> Date: Tue,
t message posted by: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>> > Fellow Europaphiles,> >
 OK, let's stop dancing around the subject and lay it out on the table > wh
ere everyone can have at it.> > Is there anyone out there who can provide t
ransition training for > someone about to complete their monowheel??> > If
there is, speak up please!> > This is the real issue, TRANSITION TRAINING i
n the EUROPA MONOWHEEL.> > I expect that I'll have N914XL ready to fly in A
ugust or September. > I would love for someone out there to provide me a fe
w hours of > transition training. If you are commercially rated and a CFI,
I'd be > happy to pay reasonable aircraft rental and instructor rates. In >
 addition, you'd probably get a couple good steak dinners in the deal.> > I
 am an instrument rated, commercial pilot. (No I do not fly for a > living)
 I have past experience in an Aeronca Champ (7BCM, 85 HP) and > Super Cub (
PA18, 125 HP). I am presently receiving currency > instruction in a Super D
ecathlon. I expect that I will also have > some experience in a Citabria an
d a Little Toot Biplane by the time > N914XL will be ready to fly.> > Somew
here along the way, I'm going to do a first flight in my Europa > Monowheel
. Whether someone else flies it first or not, I'm still > going to have to
do a first flight of my own. I'd sure like to have > some decent instructio
n or experience first.> > If you are willing to provide transition training
, but aren't ready > to let the whole Europa world know, contact me off-lin
e by phone or > personal e-mail. If you don't want publicity, I promise not
 to tell > anyone about you.> > Good building and great flying to all,> Bob
==> > >
Live Earth is coming.- Learn more about the hottest summer event - only o
n MSN.
http://liveearth.msn.com?source=msntaglineliveearthwlm