Europa-List: Re: Transition Training for Monowheel Builders

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Transition Training for Monowheel Builders
From: rampil <ira.rampil@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:58:35

Just my unworthy 2 cents:

The few people I directly know who have looped their monowheels were
all very experienced pilots with non-trival amounts of time in their a/c
before their particular accidents.  Somehow, I don't believe transition
training is the whole answer.  Conversion to trigear or even to conventional
gear might be the right approach for some builders.

If you aren't dissuaded from flying the monwheel, at least get some glider
time first.  It also is not the full experience of the Europa, but it is far
more available.

--------
Ira N224XS

Read this topic online here: