Re: Europa-List: Spar guides?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Spar guides?
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 10:28:12
Fred,

I'm going with your last paragraph. /"...or am I trying to address
something which simply isn't a problem (?) and just adding unnecessary
weight and build-time?"

/Jeff - Baby Blue
292 hours and almost time for the second annual...

P.S.  Just a reminder.  The end of August is drawing closer, everyday.
Be sure to mark your calendars for the Europa flyin at Rough River KY.
It's gonna be a blast!  Anyone with questions, contact me or Paul
McAllister for more info...