Europa-List: Budding Travellers? Free charts

Subject: Europa-List: Budding Travellers? Free charts
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 17:35:14
I have just gone mad and bought a complete set of VFR charts for the
continent. I was about to throw my old ones away when it struck me that
someone might be able to use them for planning/ backup etc. I have
Jeppesen charts for all of Germany (x6) northern Italy (x2) Ireland (x2)
Belgium/Netherlands, Denmark, Czech, Switzerland and Austria, all
vintage 2004  Also France, 4 x ICAO from 2006. Yours for the cost of
postage if anyone has a use for them.

Richard Iddon G-RIXS

04/06/2007 18:43