RE: Europa-List: Re: What is the best size and location for Mod 70 acces

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: What is the best size and location for Mod 70 access
From: glenn crowder <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 08:07:49

Thanks Ian and everyone else who contributed ideas.  Hopefully someone will
 hear me
screaming and kicking and yank me out before I do too much damage!

                                                 Glenn> From: g-iani@ntlwor
ld.com> To: europa-list@matronics.com> Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: What i
s the best size and location for Mod 70 access panel?> Date: Wed, 30 May 20
access to the rear> of the Europa. Works very well and cost little to make.
> > I hope this helps> > Ian Rickard #505 G-IANI XS Trigear> Europa Club Mo
ds Rep (Trigear)> e-mail mods@europaclub.org.uk > or direct g-iani@ntlworld
.com>
Change is good. See what=92s different about Windows Live Hotmail.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/default.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TX
T_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_changegood_0507