Re: Europa-List: trailer wing support profile.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: trailer wing support profile.
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 18:55:44
Hi Stevie

Now I have some questions.

  The wheel ramp attachment bar, where did it come from?  Was it with
the trailer or did you make it.

  They are self made. There is one extra advantage with them:
  the ramp has quite a tight fit to the monogear and they are difficult
  to separate. By using these attachment bars /giant turnbuckles
  you can force the ramp move upp AND also down (by chain only upp).
  Look at the attachment.

  Did the mud guards come with the trailer or did you add them.  As you
can see I don't any.

  The mud guards come with the trailer with one axle. The other safety
axle
  and it=B4s mud guards have added here later.

  Because of my accidents "tail wheel drops down when pushing the plane
  to the trailer" I will instal this week a floor to the trailer. I
think it prevents
  some future damages and also it will prevent shit coming when towing.

  Probably one day I have also walls and roof and the trailer is
modified to be
  a lorry...

  Extra main wheel ramp is also an essential equipment - I will have it
also soon.

  I wanna point out I really respect those people who are able to rigg
  Europa alone. When only moving wings alone my heart has a rate of
200...

  Regards, Raimo
  ===========
  Raimo M W Toivio

  OH-XRT Europa XS Mono #417, test flying
  OH-CVK C172 Skyhawk, engine overhauling
  OH-BLL Beechcraft C45, w radial engines (grounded)

  37500  Lempaala
  Finland
  tel + 358 3 3753 777
  fax + 358 3 3753 100
  gsm + 358 40 590 1450

  raimo.toivio@rwm.fi
  www.rwm.fi

  Steve Crimm - BIT, CDIA+, OCSA, OCWA
  Stephen Scott & Associates, Inc.
  Your Exclusive Source for Automated Data Capture Solutions
  Email: steve.crimm@stephenscott.com
  Web Site: www.stephenscott.com
  Phone: 678-461-7957  Fax 678-461-7958
  "The agony of poor service lasts much longer than the thrill of low
price"
  Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this message may be
privileged and
  confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient of this
information, you are hereby
communication is strictly
reply to the sender
  immediately and delete the message from your computer.  Thank You

-----