Re: Europa-List: Trailer caution

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trailer caution
From: DaveMiller@avivacanada.com
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 08:40:55
Ferg,

Hope the repair goes well.

There are "Colorworks" franchisees in Burlington and Oakville. These
people do repair work for the auto dealerships, fixing small dings, dents,
scrapes, blemishes etc.
They have mobile vans with the paint equipment, and can match colour and
airspray the damaged area.
May be the easiest way of getting the paintwork re-done.

Dave

"Ferg Kyle" <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Sent by: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
05/22/2007 04:27 PM