RE: Europa-List: Oil Pressure Sender

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Oil Pressure Sender
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 09:29:27

Carl

Demon Tweaks (race and rally cars bits) sell the VDO gauge for 44, I can't
spot the sender in the catalogue but they must have it to go with the gauge.
Worth a call 01978 664466 or www.demon-tweeks.co.uk .  I have bought all
sorts of odd bits from them and they are very slick with delivery.

Regards

Pete