Europa-List: Lost message

Subject: Europa-List: Lost message
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 08:15:00

Is it me or is there a problem with the europa list.

I posted a message last night (about the cost of oil pressure senders) and
it has dissapeared somewhere (ie not made it on to the board).

Just wondered - normally it only takes a couple of hours to arrive. The
other possibility is that my extremely efficient spam filter (Deathtospam)
has binned it.

Carl Pattinson