Europa-List: europa club memsec e-mail address

Subject: Europa-List: europa club memsec e-mail address
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 21:26:49

I handed over the job of Membership Secretary to Brian Davies last
August, and I'd been announcing my retirement from the job for a year
before that in the Europa Flyer.

However, I'm still getting messages that should go to the new incumbent.

Clearly there are folk out there who don't read the manual. None of
them pilots or aeroplane builders, of course ...  :-)

If anyone wants to contact the Club on membership matters (have I
paid my sub, how do I pay my sub, I have changed address, please take
Mrs John Doe off the address label as she is no longer part of this
project, etc, etc) please use the e-mail address:

<memsec@europaclub.org.uk>

That will stay attached to the Membership Secretary job, no matter
who is doing it. Please take a minute to check your e-mail address
book for any other addresses that you might formerly have associated
with the Europa Club. If it doesn't end in "@europaclub.org.uk" then
it's no longer valid - please delete it!

regards

Rowland