Re: Europa-List: Thank you, John Lawton.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Thank you, John Lawton.
From: Rman <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 15:17:54

Graham,

Yes, I'm sure it is styrene.  I buy it in 4 x 8 sheets at .020"
thickness for under $7. a sheet.  In the sign industry, we use it for
commercial displays.  Cut to size, add your graphics and a few strips of
velcro on the back.  It's not the same as the stuff used by the glider
guys, but is apparently just as effective, for a much lower price...

Jeff - Baby Blue