Europa-List: FW: another gas price source

Subject: Europa-List: FW: another gas price source
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 23:00:45
This is for our American friends (who I have joined for the winter months).
It came to me from a good friend in the USA and I thought I would share it.
Eat your heart out the rest of you :-) (smiles). As we in the U.K. presently
pay around $9 per gallon. I know most of us use regular auto gas, but it may
be worth having the information anyway.

Cheers

Alan

I've been using HYPERLINK "http://www.airnav.com"www.airnav.com and came
across this other gas price checker.  I don't know if it it any more current
than airnav.  It was advertised on xm weather website.

HYPERLINK "http://www.100ll.com"www.100ll.com

14:16