RE: Europa-List: The child is born!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: The child is born!
From: Jac van Heeswijk <jac.vanheeswijk@hetnet.nl>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 23:38:35
Thank you Raimo and of course also my congratulations to you. Sorry for
being so late with that. As a matter of fact we are three 8-year builders
with a maiden flight within one week. Together with me Ivan also made a
first flight with Klaas de Geus' monowheel XS PH-GES on the same day. His
builder's number was 391. A good chance that the three of us will meet
sometime in future. Must be a nice picture: Two mono's with one tri in
between. OH-XRT --- PH-LOB --- PH-GES.

Enjoy flying your pride and joy after all these years!

Hals- und Beinbruch,

Jack

  _____