Re: Europa-List: Warp Drive propeller blades

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Warp Drive propeller blades
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 01:16:47

Now isn't that a coincidence! Craig also makes one of the favourite EZ
propellers, (3 blade). The other EZ favourite is Gary Hertzler's 2 blade
"Silver Bullet" AFAIK both these guys use computer optimisation.
BTW waiting list for either is quite long. Market opportunity for
someone. Wish I was a bit younger!
Graham