Re: Europa-List: First engine start

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First engine start
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:55:17

I think those people (me too!) whose
first flights are near by do have hot,
red and short nerves. That must be
understandable and a part of human nature.

It is a battle and we wanna win.

We defend hard our final solutions and that is a must:
our life and health is hanging from them. We must
trust them. If not - who is the pilot?

It is so stimulating to really realize: I am soon in the air
flying a plane builded my myself and that is a real
world - not a dream or movie.

(6% of the fatal accidents are the first flight accidents, they say)

Raimo