RE: Europa-List: Report re:- "Big C" problem....

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Report re:- "Big C" problem....
From: Alan Burrows <alan@kestrelinsurance.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:56:23
Well done Bob. I knew you were too bad to go early (remember I told you
only
the good die young). Seriously both Kate and I have been worried about
you
and can now put our minds at rest, as I=92m sure you can also. Hope to
see you
soon. Incidentally, we return to the I.O.M. next week for the summer and
start to plan our wedding which is scheduled for 28th July on the
island,
will you be fit by then?

Cheers

Alan