Re: Europa-List: Illegal ELT's

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Illegal ELT's
From: Trevpond@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 08:48:35

ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk writes:

Interesting point, because the amendments to the  ANO that caused all this
fuss also carries an element of target setting (i.e  pilot responsible for
ensuring satisfactory measures carried or adopted,  compatible to the
circumstances

of the flight/terrain flown over)  and duty of care (to passengers).

Further, once you have ditched and climbed aboard  your life raft (or are
sitting on the plane, if it floats(!)), are you a  boat or a 'plane or otherwise

distinguishable from the average mariner in  distress?

Duncan McF
Do not  archive

I don't know about a plane, or a boat, I would say that you were in the
crap!!

Trev Pond
G=LINN