RE: Europa-List: EFIS thoughts

Subject: RE: Europa-List: EFIS thoughts
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 22:41:03
Hi Martin,

I installed the GRT Sport and I am delighted with it.  I already had  the
GRT EIS engine monitor so it made the decision a bit easier.  I liked the
Dyon but despite the manufacturers claim it isn't very readable in the sun
light.  The Dyon has a bigger display, and although bigger is better I
couldn't have done the panel layout that you see in the photos, which is
really what I wanted to do.

The EFIS Sport worked perfectly right out of the box with the minimum on
fuss.  I intend to exchange the T&B for a 2 1/4 ADI from TruTrack when it
becomes available. The ADI is a and AH + digital heading, almost like an AH
& a DG in one instrument.  Nice box but it is a bit expensive.

Contact me off forum if you would like to know more.

Regards,  Paul