Re: Europa-List: battery

Subject: Re: Europa-List: battery
From: Bob <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 19:37:04

Jerry,
We use the 635 or the 680 exclusively in all the aircraft whether it is the
big lycomings, Jabirus or Rotax.  Good service and warranty from the dealer.
Try not to let them go dead as they are difficult to regenerate with average
battery chargers.  We take them back to the dealer and if they cannot get it
to charge, they replace it.  Using a small Battery Minder works well if you
have a keep alive circuit.

Bob Berube
Flight Crafters