Was RE: Europa-List: 914: fuel over airbox pressure ----now question of

Subject: Was RE: Europa-List: 914: fuel over airbox pressure ----now question of
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 23:31:38

Hi! Gilles/Graham
This thread has suddenly "rattled my cage"! I remember that with my
Jabiru 3300 installation and the Petrol King Regulator I had to include
a Europa Part FS 01 restrictor in the return to tank line and understood
---From Andy Draper (I think) that this was necessary to maintain priority
to the carb supply.
However now I'm planning the 914 system for the new engine (when
Rotax/Skydrive honour me with it's delivery!) and I notice on the Europa
Instructions/fuel flow circuit there's no mention of the return line
restrictor.
Can I take it that adequate fuel flow to the carbs will ensue even
though the restrictor is now deleted?
I will be using 8mm bore pipe throughout supply and return.
Regards
Bob Harrison. G-PTAG