RE: Europa-List: Thoughts on Aileron Balance Weights

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Thoughts on Aileron Balance Weights
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 21:51:23

Hi Andrew

I remember it was a real pain drilling out lots of lead having painted
the ailerons.  Then I reread the manual and found that you should do a
basic balance before painting.  It is a long time ago and I am away from
home at the moment so can't check with the book.  It was a question of
how you read the instructions I think.

Regards

Pete