Re: Europa-List: Thoughts on Aileron Balance Weights

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Thoughts on Aileron Balance Weights
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 20:47:14

Andrew
that might be a tedious way to do it, I would stick with the plans
method, I only had to drill 2 or 3 holes to balance. Long time ago that
was and my memory is not reliable after a few days ?;-)
Drilling lead is different though so experiment on a spare block of
lead, you might try a spade bit?
Graham

--
Graham Singleton