Europa-List: Re: Another Mod 72 Complete

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Another Mod 72 Complete
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 05:44:47

Willie,

I can't say if the engine can be moved forward sufficiently to perform Mod 72
while
still attached to the coolant and oil plumbing.  My engine was only about
1/2 installed when the Mod was announced and I elected to discontinue any
further
installation work until the Mod was complete.  I completely removed the engine
to do my work.

You will need a minimum of 20 cm, perhaps as much as 25 cm (10 inches or so) to
gain sufficient access to the frame to get the reamer and a wrench in there to
work.

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger