Europa-List: Rotax training

Subject: Europa-List: Rotax training
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 15:58:09

Hello All

I have just returned from a 3 day training program on the maintenance and
trouble shooting of the 912 914 series engines.The class is given by the
only North American company, Rotech Research Canada Ltd.
http://www.rotech.ca/index.htm to be Factory authorized by Rotax to provide
training for the 912 and 914 aircraft engines.These guys really know their
stuff and have a vast amount of field work experience. That is not to say
Lockwood is any less qualified , I know they are good too, but to give
people a choice of places to go. If you live on the west side of US or
Canada it sure is a lot closer. They are located in Vernon BC. In any case I
strongly recommend taking a class. I have owned both a 912 and 914 and
performed maintenance but my confidence level went up dramatically, I
learned a lot!
I now am a certified rotax maintenance tech or at least that's what the
coffee mug says that they gave me! Get out there and take a class!

Jerry