Re: Europa-List: Reamer for Mod 72

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Reamer for Mod 72
From: jimpuglise@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:37:05
Graham-

Andy is marketing his own FWF kit for the 3300 and the comments I have heard are
very good.  I think Flight Crafters has installed several quite successfully.

Jim - A-283

From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>

> All
> has anyone managed to cool a Jab 3300 properly yet? I know a couple who
> haven't but it can only be a matter of persuading the cooling air to go
> through the fins I suspect?
> Graham
>
> jimpuglise@comcast.net wrote:
> > Mike-
> >
> > I will shortly be in the same fix. I just did a web search and found a
> > 16.5 MM reamer at Machine Shop Discount supply for $ 26.85. For that
> > price, it may just be worth buying one.
> >
> > BTW, also doing a Jab. 3300, tri gear.
> >
> > Jim A-283

<DIV>Graham-</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Andy is marketing his own FWF kit for the 3300 and the comments I have
heard
are very good.&nbsp; I think Flight Crafters has installed several quite
successfully.&nbsp;
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jim - A-283</DIV>