Europa-List: Reamer for Mod 72

Subject: Europa-List: Reamer for Mod 72
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 13:25:00
Good Day All,

I just received the two metal tubes that I will insert into my upper engine
mounts for my XS. I believe that I read in one of the past emails that some
folks here in the USA have offered to loan out their 16.5 mm reamer to keep
others from having to buy one just for this one task. Is that offer still
available? I am in Northern Calif and can accomplish the task the same day I
receive the reamer and can forward it or return it as needed.

Has anyone thought about maybe putting together a little kit consisting of
the reamer, a small amount of ACF50, and etch primer paint that could be
circulated to members that might need it. Just a thought.

Mike Duane  A207A
Redding, California
XS Conventional Gear
Jabiru 3300