Re: Europa-List: she did what she was supposed to do

Subject: Re: Europa-List: she did what she was supposed to do
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:32:39

Thomas,

I salute your airmanship skills in that suddenly very quiet moment and
hope that "the morning after" has you still walking around.

I'm looking forward to reading your debriefing which I'm sure will be
thorough. I'm particularly interested in knowing whether or not you had
installed any means by which the height of your shoulder straps was
raised as others have done to alleviate possible compression of
vertebrae in the event of the kind of accident you've experienced.

Fred