Europa-List: FW: NORTH WEALD AIRFIELD - URGENT HELP PLEASE

Subject: Europa-List: FW: NORTH WEALD AIRFIELD - URGENT HELP PLEASE
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 23:06:49
Hi! All ( sorry for any duplication)
Please copy out the attached Word Document complete your details on
section A only (unless you have additional items you may wish to add to
B  & C )and then e-mail it to:- NWAUG [NWAUG@arrowtoolsuk.com] whereupon
Dave will send it into the appropriate address.
Seems like we need just one final push to save the airfield.
Regards
Bob Harrison.

Robt.C.Harrison