Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel Flow Instrumentation

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel Flow Instrumentation
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 17:28:47

Paul, I would be reluctant to use anything other than the aviation
transducer designed for the planes fuel flow range, which I believe is the
201A-6 for Rotax engines. It is a pretty sensitive bit of the plane to put
anything in and the accuracy of it is safety critical (ignoring the fact
that we should have an additional way of knowing how much fuel there is
left). Regards, David Joyce G-XSDJ