Re: Europa-List: Mandatory mod no 72

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mandatory mod no 72
From: Duncan & Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 23:26:31

That's what Rotax recommend on the engine and is recommended generally for
things like fuel lines, but other rubber components (eg engine mounts which
have a fail safe mode) could be changed merely on condition.

I'm not changing my tyres every 5 years in the absence of any defects
otherwise!

Duncan Mcf.