Re: Europa-List: Airmaster on Jabiru

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Airmaster on Jabiru
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:51:41

Ira
Bob's right. Resonance is the issue. MT propellers will know the answer,
they usually do a vibration analysis and they are careful experienced
people.
You need to think where the pulses from the power strokes come, then
compare that with the pulses from the airflow. Those will be caused by
the pitch angle of the thrust line plus any