RE: Europa-List: Airmaster on Jabiru

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Airmaster on Jabiru
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 17:57:44
Hi! Ira
There is possibility of conflicting resonance between the position of
the blades and the power strokes of the engine which can be considerably
reduced with the rotational alignment specifically arranged in relation
to the power strokes. A three blade prop requires a different alignment
to a two blade prop and I believe that a four cylinder engine compared
to a six cylinder needs a different consideration too. Sorry I can't
help further but I've trawled through all my files to no avail. I know I
once referenced the problem with MT Propellers and they made a
definitive reply which I used to post on to a forum be it the Europa
Forum or the Jabiru one.
Regards
Bob Harrison

Robt.C.Harrison