RE: Europa-List: First Flight - ZK-POG

Subject: RE: Europa-List: First Flight - ZK-POG
From: ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 10:44:31

hI! Nigel and Caron
Congratulations from one Harrison to two others!
Hope you have a great time round those beautiful islands and mountains.
I'm still in Lapland inspite of BA's best attempts at preventing our visit.
G-PTAG meanwhile awaits the pleasure of Rotax providing a 914 in April when
I hope to return to the sky's.
However I yesterday found muscles I didn't know existed during a 50 mile
skidoo trip into the frozen wilderness. ...if my Son ever should complain
of turbulence in G-PTAG I now have the answer!
Happy and prosperous New Year to all on the Europa Forum with lots of safe
flying.
Bob Harrison G-PTAG

Tiscali Broadband only 9.99 a month for your first 3 months!