Re: Europa-List: Nut, washers on starter?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Nut, washers on starter?
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:00:28

Jos,

I have all of the 914 installation hardware from the 914 box.  I have gone
through
it and the remainder of the engine installation kit and have not found a
suitable
set of nut and washer(s).

I'm looking for either a Europa part number if it is supplied by Europa or a
Rotax
part number if it was supplied by Rotax with the engine.

I guess I need to dig up my inventory sheet from the original delivery to see if
there is anything listed on it.

All else failing, I'd appreciate it if someone could provide the appropriate
specs
for the nut, size & thread pitch so I can locate a suitable replacement.

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org